CodeCharge Studio was updated with the following changes and fixes:
- CCS 5.1 now supports Windows 8.1
- Added support of Internet Explorer 11
- Fixed multiple include script error (for all code generating patterns)
- Fixed retrieving Stored Procedures recordset (for MS SQL Server)
- Fixed CCS hangs on code generation for pages which include multiple Ajax Features
- Fixed issues related to update panel functionality
- Added support of CKEditor inside DialogPanel
- Removed extra <\!DOCTYPE HTML> tag on includable pages
- Added new settings for Dependent ListBoxes and AutoFill Ajax features
- Fixed problems related to Master Page (JSP)
- Fixed menu issues on includable pages (JSP & Servlets)
- Fixed Validate method call (InMotion)
- Fixed Numeric Up Down and Slider (InMotion)
- Fixed web.config settings (.NET)
The CodeCharge Studio 5.1 can be obtained from the main product download page.
The installation program will take you through the necessary upgrade steps, including uninstalling a previous version of CodeCharge Studio 5.x.
NOTE: You may need to re-enter your product serial number after installing CodeCharge Studio 5.1.